On successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Design, create and implement a mobile web application.
- Analyse and evaluate design alternatives for the application.
- Use an integrated IDE build, debug and test mobile systems to develop a working application.
- Assess the current and future business impact of mobile web apps.
- Critically evaluate key research areas in mobile web apps.
Australian Computer Society (ACS) recognises the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA). SFIA is in use in over 100 countries and provides a widely used and consistent definition of ICT skills. SFIA is increasingly being used when developing job descriptions and role profiles.
ACS members can use the tool MySFIA to build a skills profile at https://www.acs.org.au/professionalrecognition/mysfia-b2c.html
This unit contributes to the workplace skills as defined by SFIA. The SFIA code is included:
Systems Design (DESN),
Systems Integration (SINT),
Data Analysis (DATN),
Database/Repository Design (DBDS),
Release and Deployment (RELM),
Applications Support (ASUP).