1. Speaker/presentation appearance and other first impressions (1 Mark)
2. Presentation structure and content (8 Marks)
3. Coping with questions/facilitating discussion during and at the
end of the presentation. (2 Marks)
Off-campus students should demonstrate facilitation of discussion by
making sure their PowerPoint script show questions designed to facilitate
discussion and summarising responses for each question. Also include at
least two questions that could be posed by the audience at the end of the
presentation. Answers must also be provided for these final questions.
4. Delivery. (1 Mark)
Off-campus students will not be marked against this criterion.
5. Visual aids, handouts, script. (2 Marks)
Off-campus students will be eligible for 3 marks for this criterion.
6. Target and audience (1 Mark)
Total of 15 Marks
[These criteria are described in more detail in the notes in the detailed assignment
specification on the unit website.]