This assessment activity requires you to produce a written and image-based assignment. Format should utilize the PowerPoint Poster option available in Microsoft PowerPoint and depict a musculoskeletal condition presented in weeks 2 to 6 from the course Moodle site.
This activity is intended to provide you with experience in researching and depicting a clinical condition that you may be challenged with in the field of musculoskeletal sonography in a succinct, accurate and visually appealing manner.
The visual aspect of the sonographic profession is extremely important. Your assessment will be instrumental in demonstrating that you have the skills and understanding to combine theoretical knowledge and present it in a visually appealing, accurate and succinct fashion.
· 1000 words +/-10% not including references (An assessment outside this length will not receive full marks as you need to demonstrate you can articulate your ideas in a clear and concise manner, ensuring key points are addressed)
· You are not expected to generate the images yourself. To complete this assessment successfully you must accurately reference your image sources using the A.P.A. format
· Please ensure your student name and number are visible in the poster heading along with your status as a sonography student at Central Queensland University.
· Your poster is a powerful piece of media for your audiences, ensure that your image/s are of excellent quality and that the poster is visually appealing to the audience and engages the reader.
Target audience is health care professionals especially qualified sonograpers.
· Use current material sources i.e. within the last 10 years.